Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus WiFi GT-P6210 can now be rooted easily thanks to the member of XDA forum who found it. Samsung Galaxy Tab has been a good tablet in the market as it is considered as the direct competitor of the Apple iPad. The Galaxy Tab comprises of Android Gingerbread, a dual-core processor and a lot of internal features to never let you feel boring while using the tablet.
Galaxy Tab 7 inch tablet brings you all the features of Gingerbread on your fingertips, you just need to tap on the Apps and Games and enjoy the high quality graphics on your tablet. In the following article, we will show you how you can root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus WiFi GT-P6210 model. Be sure that the method given below for rooting works on this model only and advised not to use on any other model.
As you know the rooting your tablet will void its warranty, so do it at your own risk. Post rooting, you will be able to install the custom ROMs, Apps and Games that require Super user access and so on. So, follow the guide given below and have fun with your tablet.
Here are the pre-requisites, download these files on your PC and then head over to the steps given just below to it.
When you are done downloading above files, scroll down and follow the steps given.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus WiFi GT-P6210
- Make sure that your Galaxy Tab has at least 50% of batter so it can last till the process of rooting finishes.
- Now, connect your table to your computer using the USB cable to allow file transfer.
- Here, transfer the Root.zip file to your tablet’s microSD card using Windows Explorer or any other tool.
- Unplug the tablet from your computer and turn it OFF.
- Boot up your tablet into recovery mode, it can be done by holding Volume UP and Power key together.
- When you entered into the recovery mode, choose Install update from external storage option.
- Navigate to the Root.zip file you transferred earlier to your tablet. Select the file.
- It will commence the rooting process, it will take some time.
- When it is finished, get back to the main menu of recovery and choose the option to reboot your tablet.
- Now, install the Super User as well as BusyBox app on your tablet to fully root it. These apps can be obtained from the pre-requisites given above.
Rooting of Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus WiFi GT-P6210 is complete now and you can install more apps on your tablet now onwards.
Filed in: Android How To